Friday, 18 November 2011

Banish those lines!

So we all have to deal with aging sooner or later.  Luckily, there IS a way to looking youthful longer! 


Obviously we need lots of anti-oxidants which I apparently don't get enough of, lots of rest, meditation and deep breathing to keep your blood pressure and stress down, healthy eating and lots of exercise.  


Well what can we do to personally keep our skin looking healthy?  Lots of moisturizing, my preference throughout my body and my face would be using coconut oil and jojoba oil.  I NEVER touch anything that is not natural anymore for my skin.  So get rid of all that expensive skin care garbage you have.  You don't need any of it!!


For fine lines or even the areas you know will be sensitive to aging apply cold-pressed castor oil (found at whole foods, health food stores) onto the area(s) once a night massaging just a tiny bit into the area. 


I assure you, you will be impressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment